Aerospace & Defense
We offer engineering design, analysis and systems engineering on virtually every component and system found on military and commercial aircraft.
- Airframe Structures
- Propulsion Systems
- Environmental Control Systems
- Landing Gear Systems
- Fuel and Combustion Systems
- Inlet and Exhaust Systems
- Pressure and Temperature Systems
Aero Propulsion Systems
Our Aero Propulsion team is best-in-class. We have designed, analyzed and optimized large and small engines for a large variety of aircraft including the latest commercial and military variants.
- Engine Cases and Structures
- Axial and Centrifugal Compressors
- Combustors and Augmentors
- Exhaust Systems
- Plumbing and Component Mounts
- Fuel Systems
- Bearing Compartments
We actively support some of today’s most advanced power generation systems with a variety of engineering services.
- Compressors and Power Turbines
- Shafts, Cases, and Pressure Vessels
- Control Systems
We offer a deep reservoir of engineering talent for the space industry. Our engineers have been involved with space design and launch systems for decades.
- Rocket Cooling Systems
- Hypersonics Exhaust Systems
- Thermal Barrier Systems
Industrial systems cover the gamut from heavy machinery to escalators, elevators and Heating, Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) systems.
- Hydrogen Sensing Systems
- Building Exhaust Systems
- Earth-Moving Equipment
- Building Ventilation Systems
- Cryogenic Test Stands
- Powerplant Inlet Flow systems
Our 35,000 square foot facility located in Jupiter, Florida provides state-of-the-art manufacturing for various sizes of machined parts or tools.
- 3/4/5-Axis Milling Centers
- Vertical Turret Lathes (VTL’s)
- Manual Lathes
- Plunge & Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- EDM Hole Drilling
- Five-Axis Shot Peen
- Media Finish
- Airfoil Super Polish
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Inspection
- GOM ATOS Structured Light Inspection