Engineering to Test
We offer conceptual, preliminary and detailed design with assembly, inspection and test services.
- Mechanical and Aerostructures Design and Analysis
- Manufacturing and Assembly
- Tooling Design and Build
- Instrumentation Design and Application
Our 35,000 square foot facility located in Jupiter, FL provides state-of-the-art manufacturing for various sizes of machined parts or tools.
- 3/4/5-Axis Milling Centers
- Vertical Turret Lathes (VTL’s)
- Manual Lathes
- Plunge & Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- EDM Hole Drilling
- Five-Axis Shot Peen
- Media Finish
- Airfoil Super Polish
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Inspection
- GOM ATOS Structured Light Inspection
We use the most advanced inspection tools to ensure compliance to design and quality requirements.
- GOM ATOS Structured-Light Scanners
- Large (18’ x 35’) CMM machine
- Delta Handheld XRF Analyzer
- Portable FARO Arm
We have a customizable/cellular assembly area, capable of being used for assembly of small modules to very large power turbines and aircraft sections.
- Large Overhead Cranes
- Vertical and Horizontal Balancing
- Ability to Rapidly Design and Manufacture Custom Assembly/Disassembly Tooling
We offer advanced instrumentation on a multitude of systems.
- High Temperature Strain Gages
- Grounded Junction Thermocouples
- Pressure Sensing Prandtl Tubes
- Custom Aero Probes
- Rakes and Kielheads
- Acoustic Testing
- Field Installation
- On-Site Test Support
Our professionals understand the need for robust test plans, rapid data acquisition and comprehensive analysis.
- Test Facility Design
- Test Support
- Portable Data Acquisition Equipment
- LabView Professional Software
- Dynamic Pressure Testing
- Gas Sampling/Emissions Testing
- Velocity Measurements
- Data Reduction/Analysis